Call for Art
LCSC Center for Arts & History is located in the heart of historic downtown Lewiston. Lewiston's arts and culture community continues to blossom and we are proud to be a central focus of these efforts. In a newly restored space, we offer seven distinct, modern gallery spaces - ranging from 187 to 2,000 square feet.
- All spaces renovated in 2010
- Air conditioning throughout the building
- Quality, professional, fulltime staff
- Museum quality lighting
- Modern security system
- Gallery Hours: Monday through Saturday, 11am-4pm
- Convenient parking and loading zones
2017 Regional juried Watercolor exhibition:
Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts & History, in partnership with Palouse Watercolor Socius invites you to enter the 2017 Regional Juried Watercolor Exhibition. Open to residents of ID, WA, OR & MT. $1000, $750, $500 cash prizes and more! Show runs June 2 through July 29.
Online submissions will be accepted after February 1.
Send submissions to email@example.com or mail to: LCSC Center for Arts & History 415 Main Street Lewiston, ID 83501
2017 Regional Juried Watercolor Exhibition
Questions? Contact Kelsey Grafton, Exhibit and Programming Coordinator at the LCSC Center for Arts & History at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (208) 792-2317
In order to best represent your work, please be very careful to include all requested materials in your packet.
Your packet should include the following:
- Completed Application Form.
- A one-page cover letter describing the intent and content of your proposed exhibition. For group shows, provide a list of participating artists, including contact information.
- If available, catalogs, invitations, newspaper clippings, etc. from prior shows.
- Artist's statement (not more than one page) about the proposed exhibit. This could include details about the medium, inspiration, or processes used to create the pieces.
- List of proposed programming to accompany and enhance the exhibit. Include topics for presentations or discussions that would bring your work to life.
- Current resume.
- Brief biographical statement (approximately half a page).
- Inventory list of information on your images. See Example. If needed, use this template to get started.
- CD with five to twenty images (depending on the size of your work and the Gallery or Galleries you are choosing to exhibit) of your current work (jpeg files, 1-3 megabytes), which may include detail views. Files must be labeled with your last name, title of piece, media and size, separated by underscore - i.e.: SMITH_ImpressionSunrise_OilonCanvas_35x49inches.
- Choose Gallery or Galleries
- Make sure to review the Proposal Checklist to ensure that all required information is included in your proposal packet.
Please submit hardcopies of all materials above to:
LCSC Center for Arts & History
415 Main Street
Lewiston, ID 83501