LCSC at a Glance
- Public, four-year baccalaureate college offering academic and professional-technical programs
- Approximately 4,500 students
- Our student body represents over 30 countries and over 25 states
- Average Class Size: 25-30 students
- 14:1 Student to Faculty Ratio
- 2:1 Female to Male Ratio
- NAIA Division 1 Frontier Conference
- Size of Campus: 46 acres
- Over 90% of students that complete a Biology or Chemistry degree and apply to a graduate medical program have been accepted over the past 10 years with students enrolling in the following programs: physician, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary medicine, physician assistant, optometry, podiatry, physical and occupational therapy.
Location: Lewiston, Idaho (pop. 35,000) is nestled on the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers. The population of the Lewis-Clark Valley (Lewiston and Clarkston, WA) is more than 50,000. Lewiston is known as the Banana Belt of Idaho due to its mild climate.
Student Housing: Clearwater Hall, Talkington Hall, Clark Hall and Parrish House. Living on campus is not required of freshmen, but we highly encourage it! Find out more on our ResLife page.
Athletics: NAIA Division 1 Frontier Conference.
|Cross Country||Cross Country|
|Tennis||Track & Field|
- Student clubs
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Government
- School Newspaper
- Radio Station
- Student Literary Magazine
- Weight Room
Want more things to do on campus? Check out Student Activities.
- Water Sports
- Jet Skiing
For more information about the area, visit the LC Valley Chamber.
Like what you see? Want to learn more? Visit us!