LCSC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
• The baccalaureate Nursing program is approved by the Idaho
State Board of Nursing and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• The Teacher Education program is accredited by the National
Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education and the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification.
• The Social Work program is accredited by the National Council
on Social Work Education.
• The baccalaureate Business program is accredited by the
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
• The associate Medical Assisting program is accredited by the
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
The college is a member of the American Association of
State Colleges and Universities, the Council for the Advancement of Experiential Learning, the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business, the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).