is a new employee who will be assigned a mentor
We hope that you will have a positive experience with the mentor program. Our goals for the program are as follows:
- Link a new employee with valuable knowledge and information
- Enable employees to gain satisfaction by sharing their expertise with others
- Allow employees to learn more about other areas of LCSC
- Facilitate learning specific skills and knowledge that is relevant to professional goals
- Provide networking opportunities with other employees
- Allow employees to gain knowledge about LCSC's culture and mission to enhance strategic initiatives
- Ensure that the employee has a friendly ear with whom to share frustrations as well as successes in a confidential setting
Resources for a Mentor and Mentee
1). After you are hired, Human Resource Services will assign a mentor to contact you.
2). Your mentor will print the mentor checklist and quick start guide and will contact you directly within a week.
3). Mentor will provide 4 weeks of mentorship to you.
4.) Mentor will accompany you to campus meeting and/or 1st CSO or PSO meeting.