Administrative Services

New Entrance To TJH

Thomas Jefferson Hall Upgrade formally known as the Fine Arts Building

 In 2011, the Idaho Division of Public Works allocated $200,000 from the FY2012 Permanent Building Fund to begin design work to upgrade the Fine Arts Building renamed Thomas Jefferson Hall in 2013.  Castellaw Kom Architects were selected for the project.  Thomas Jefferson Hall began as a men’s dormitory when the building was constructed in 1912.  In later years, the facility became the “Science Building” and, more recently, has supported Nursing and Health Science programs and other users. The finished project ($1.9 Million in total funds)  upgraded antiquated space (see two photos below) and provided modern classrooms and offices in this classic three-story building to serve as the new home for the Business Division.

CLASSROOMS BEFORE UPGRADE:

Fine Arts Class Room 5 14 12 7 Copy

Fine Arts Basement Class Room 5 14 12 15

HALLWAY AFTER THE UPGRADE:TJH Portrait In Main Hall Way

Basement hallway after upgrade:

TJH Hallway

New Class Room on the 2nd Floor:

Beautiful New Classroom 2Nd FlNEW class room in the BASEMENT:

TJH Class Room In Basement

NEW COMPUTER LAB:

Computer Lab In Basement Of TJH (1)

 STUDENT LOUNGE: TJH Student Lounge