Congratulations! You have been admitted to LCSC. We are excited to help you discover your future. Please take a look at the following timeline to learn more about next steps.
- Merit-based award letters for Idaho and out-of-state students
- 21: Student Advising and Registration (STAR) for High School Seniors*
- 27: Student Advising and Registration (STAR) for High School Seniors*
- Federal financial aid and general scholarship award letters
- 8: Student Advising and Registration (STAR) at Dehryl Dennis Center (Boise, Idaho)*
- 9: Student Advising and Registration (STAR) at Dehryl Dennis Center (Boise, Idaho)*
- 18: Open Registration Begins for New Students
- 30: Submit final tax information for FAFSA
- 30: Roommate information from Residence Life (for applications received by 5/5/14)
* For STAR events, contact Career & Advising Services at (208) 792-2313 for more information.
- Submit final high school transcripts and/or official college/university transcripts.
- Log in to WarriorWeb
- Check LCMail on a regular basis. This is the official means of campus communication.
- Apply for on-campus student housing if needed.
- Contact Disability Services at (208) 792-2211 or 1-800-933-5272 ext. 2211, TTY: 1-800-377-3529 if you have a disability requiring assistance. Official documentation is required for accommodations.
- If you decide not to attend LCSC or want to move your start semester to a different term, please call the Office of Admission/Registrar at 1-800-933-5272, ext. 2210 or (208) 792-2210.