Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Even if you think you’re not likely to qualify for need-based aid, it’s still a good idea to apply. If you complete your FAFSA and will start attending LCSC in the fall semester, you'll receive a financial aid notification in early spring, If you will start attending LCSC in the fall semester, you'll receive a financial aid notification in early winter. These notifications will direct you to view and accept your financial aid package on WarriorWeb.
- Priority deadline (fall semester start): March 1st
- Priority deadline (spring semester start): November 1st
LCSC provides access to a wide variety of institutional scholarships, out-of-state tuition scholarships/waivers, and outside funding opportunities. Scholarships are available for various majors, minority students, first-year students, transfer students, and non-traditional students.
- Priority deadline: March 1st
Watch Out for Award Letters
Students generally have two weeks to return Award Letters before aid is canceled.
- Log onto WarriorWeb.
- Print the Award Letter Checklist and use it as a guide.
- Your Award Letter needs to be signed and submitted to the Financial Aid Office within two weeks.
- You cannot accept your financial aid electronically.
Pay for College