Applying is as easy as 1 . . . 2 . . . 3!
- Submit Online Application or Download a PDF Application
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit Trancripts or GED (including and college dual credit transcripts). Some transcripts can be submitted using Parchment Exchange Services.
High School Senior Checklist
Applications - Fall Semester Aug 8; Spring Semester Jan 8
Financial Aid - Priority deadline for Fall Semester is March 1
Final Official Transcripts
If you were admitted under a tentative admission status, you will need to provide LCSC with final official transcripts for full admission and to receive financial aid.
- Request official final transcript to be sent to the Office of Admission/Registrar.
- Track the status of outstanding admission documents and your admission status on WarriorWeb.
- Transfer Students: Your transfer equivalency report may be viewed on WarriorWeb within five business days of receiving an official transcript.
- Once full admission is granted, students will be able to register for a second semester.
- Freshmen: Submit final high school transcript after you graduate. If you enrolled in any college courses while in high school those transcripts must be submitted to Admissions as well.
- Transfers: Send your final transcript as soon as grades have been recorded. Ensure all degrees are posted.
- Official transcripts must arrive in Admissions in a sealed envelope or faxed as official from the issuing institution. Photocopies of records are not official. Official transcripts faxed in support of an application must be faxed directly to the Office of Admission/Registrar, (208) 792-2876, by the issuing institution. To be official, a faxed transcript to LCSC must include a cover sheet with current date, name of institution, sender’s name, fax and telephone number, student’s name, date of birth, a transcript explanation key and a notation from the sending institution that the transcript is official.
- All documents submitted in support of an application become the property of LCSC and cannot be copied, returned or forwarded.
Need to take a placement test?