Your journey begins here
Click on the picture above to view the 2015 Yearbook
Applications - Fall Semester August 8; Spring Semester January 8
Financial Aid - Priority deadline for Fall Semester is March 1
Final Official Transcripts
If you were admitted under a tentative admission status, you will need to provide LCSC with final official transcripts for full admission and to receive financial aid.
- Request official final transcript to be sent to the Office of Admission/Registrar.
- Track the status of outstanding admission documents and your admission status on WarriorWeb.
- Once full admission is granted, students will be able to register for a second semester.
- Submit final high school transcript after you graduate. If you enrolled in any college courses while in high school those transcripts must be submitted to Admissions as well.
- Official transcripts must arrive in Admissions in a sealed envelope or in official electronic format from the issuing institution. Photocopies of records are not official.
- All documents submitted in support of an application become the property of LCSC and cannot be copied, returned or forwarded.
Need to take a placement test?