High School Senior Checklist
- Register to take the ACT or SAT
- Make sure you take courses that will meet college admission requirements
- Create and update a résumé of activities and awards
- Ask your counselor about community/local scholarships
- Apply for ADMISSION!
- Attend college fairs in your area and visit college representatives at your school
- Select teachers/counselors/employers to write letters of recommendation
- Begin your FAFSA process (www.fafsa.gov)
- Attend a financial aid night at your school
- Submit admissions material by December 1 for the early merit-based scholarship deadline
- Continue search for scholarships
- Attend Warrior Discovery Day on Friday, November 10
- Send a 7th semester transcript to the Admissions Office
- Don't forget your FAFSA!
- If admitted, sign up for a STAR (Student Advising & Registration) session at LCSC
- Submit scholarship applications and FAFSA by March 1
- Return scholarship award letter to LCSC’s Financial Aid Office
- Did you submit a housing application?
- Attend a STAR session
- Sign and return any new financial aid award letters to LCSC's Financial Aid Office
- Regularly check your college email (LCmail)
- Request final high school transcript be sent to LCSC
- Kick back and enjoy the summer! We’ll see you in August!