- Submit an Online Application or download a PDF Application.
- Submit all Official Transcripts. Include any military transcripts.
- Track your application
Applications - Fall Semester August 8; Spring Semester January 8
Financial Aid - Priority deadline for Fall Semester is March 1
Final Official Transcripts
If you were admitted under a tentative admission status, you will need to provide LCSC with final official transcripts for full admission and to receive financial aid.
- Request official final transcript to be sent to the Office of Admission/Registrar.
- Track the status of outstanding admission documents and your admission status on WarriorWeb.
- The transfer credit evaluation should be completed approximately 14 business days after the student is admitted. The evaluation period may fluctuate depending on the Transfer Evaluator's workload.
- Once full admission is granted, students will be able to register for a second semester.
- Send your final transcript as soon as grades have been recorded. Ensure all degrees are posted.
- Official transcripts must arrive in Admissions in a sealed envelope or in official electronic format from the issuing institution. Photocopies of records are not official.
- All documents submitted in support of an application become the property of LCSC and cannot be copied, returned or forwarded.
How do my credits transfer?
Click on picture to view Transfer Viewbook