- Register to take the ACT or SAT
- Be sure you take courses that will meet college admission requirements
- Create and update a résumé of activities and awards
- Inquire about community scholarships at your counseling center
- Apply for ADMISSION!
- Attend college fairs in your area and visit college representatives who visit your school
- Participate in college events and visitations
- Select teachers/counselors/employers to write letters of recommendation
- Send a 7th semester transcript to the Office of Admission/Registrar
- Fill out the FAFSA (www.fafsa.gov)
- If admitted, sign up for STAR (Student Advising & Registration) at LCSC
- Prepare for LCSC’s Priority Deadline (March 1)
- Fight senioritis! Your grades still count!
- Submit scholarship applications and FAFSA by March 1
- Return scholarship award letter to LCSC’s Financial Aid Office
- Did you submit a housing application?
- Request final high school transcript be sent to LCSC
- Enjoy the summer! We’ll see you in August at New Student Orientation.