Open gate to a house with flowers growing around it

Returning LC Students Welcome Back to LCSC!

Former students

Academic students, returning after sitting out at least one semester, may contact your division for advising if:

  • You are college-level ready in your English (ENGL 101 or above) and math (MATH 108 or above)
  • and, have earned 14 or more college-level credits
  • and, have previously been assigned to a division advisor

Professional-Technical students may contact the division directly if returning to their previous program.

    • If you are not college-level in either English or math and/or you have an undeclared major, you will need to attend a STAR (Student Advising and Registration) session. Complete the STAR Reservation form: 

STAR Reservation

New to LCSC? Ready to Register? Sign up for STAR!