Sweeping the three doubles matches helped the Lewis-Clark State College men's tennis team defeat Whitman College 6-3 in a match at the LCSC Activity Center on Sunday.
The victory helped the Warriors improve to 4-2 on the season.
The Warriors lost the first three singles matches, all in three sets, but claimed straight set victories in the final three singles matches to leave the two teams with three points apiece in singles play. However, the Warrors captured all three doubles matches for the win.
The Warriors return to action on Feb. 25 in Bozeman, Mont., against Montana State-Billings at 9 a.m. and Seattle University at 2 p.m.
LCSC 6, WHITMAN 3
1. Anders Tischer-Tyler Oram (LCSC) def. Conor Holton Burke-Andrew La Cava 8-6.
2. Viktor Svoboda, Benjamin (LCSC) def. Jeff Tolman, Etienne Moshevich 9-7.
3. Cesar Uauy, Lincoln Gay (LCSC) def. Quin Miller, Matt Tesmond 8-5
1. Conor Holton Burke, Whit, def. Anders Tischer, 7-6 5-7 6-0
2. Andrew La Cava, Whit, def. Ivan Krijanto, 6-7 6-4 7-5
3. Etienne Moshevich, Whit, def. Cesar Uauy, 6-7 6-3 6-4
4. Yiktor Svoboda (LCSC) def. Jeff Tolman, 7-5 6-4
5. Benjamin Robert (LCSC) def. Chris Bailey, 6-2 6-4
6. Oliver sindayigaya (LCSC) def. Sam Sadeghi, 6-2 6-4
7. Tyler Oram (LCSC) def. Adriel Borhansky, 8-4
8. Steven Roston, Whit, def. Jeff Lowndes 8-4.