In order to best represent your work, please be very careful to include all requested materials in your packet.
Your packet should include the following:
- Completed Application Form.
- A one-page cover letter describing the intent and content of your proposed exhibition. For group shows, provide a list of participating artists, including contact information.
- If available, catalogs, invitations, newspaper clippings, etc. from prior shows.
- Artist's statement (not more than one page) about the proposed exhibit. This could include details about the medium, inspiration, or processes used to create the pieces.
- List of proposed programming to accompany and enhance the exhibit. Include topics for presentations or discussions that would bring your work to life.
- Current resume.
- Brief biographical statement (approximately half a page).
- Inventory list of information on your images. See Example. If needed, use this template to get started.
- CD with five to twenty images (depending on the size of your work and the Gallery or Galleries you are choosing to exhibit) of your current work (jpeg files, 1-3 megabytes), which may include detail views. Files must be labeled with your last name, title of piece, media and size, separated by underscore - i.e.: SMITH_ImpressionSunrise_OilonCanvas_35x49inches.
- Choose Gallery or Galleries
- Make sure to review the Proposal Checklist to ensure that all required information is included in your proposal packet.
Please submit hardcopies of all materials above to:
LCSC Center for Arts & History
415 Main Street
Lewiston, ID 83501