In order to best represent your work, please be very careful to include all requested materials in your packet.
Please reference to the Exhibition Proposal Checklist for materials requested in your packet, this will include the following:
- Completed CAH Proposal packet to include:
- A one-page letter describing content of the proposed exhibit and how you see your work furthering the mission (outlined below) of the Center.
- Current resume including exhibition history.
- One to two paragraph bio.
- One-page statement about the proposed exhibit. This could include details about the medium, inspiration, or processes used to create the pieces.
- Proposed Artist workshops, lectures and/or demonstrations.
- For group shows, provide a list of participating artists, including contact information.
- If available, catalogs, invitations, newspaper clippings, etc. from prior shows.
- CD with five to twenty images of your proposed body of work, which may include detail views (jpeg files, 1-3 megabytes). Files must be labeled with your last name, title of piece, separated by underscore - i.e.: SMITH_ImpressionSunrise.
Please submit hardcopies of all materials above to:
LCSC Center for Arts & History
415 Main Street
Lewiston, ID 83501