How To Make Connections with LCSC
Students on Campus
Our office can assist you in making one-on-one connections
with LCSC Students during a visit to campus. Simply contact our office by
phone or email. We will follow-up with you to discuss your needs.
Here are a few of the ways you can make connections:
- Visit one or more classes and provide a brief informative
presentation about your organization and/or careers in your field - we can
help you identify courses that might be appropriate and make connections
with faculty on your behalf;
- Schedule interviews with pre-selected students - we can
assist you in collecting resumes and application materials ahead of time;
- Reserve a room in which you provide information, Q&A, and
meet and greet interested students;
- Advertise in our student newspaper, The Pathfinder (contact
them at or by calling 208-792-2470);
- Provide our office with fliers/posters that we can place on
campus to advertise your visit or position openings.
How To List a Job With Career
& Advising Services at LCSC
You can provide your job announcement by mail (Career &
Advising Services, Lewis-Clark State College, Lewiston, ID 83501), fax
(208-792-2298), over the phone (208-792-2313), E-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org, in person or by
submitting the online form, available
here. It will be listed in our on-line
advertised to campus divisions, or included in our
Job Match program.
As much of the following information as possible should be
included in your job listing:
- Company/Organization Name
- Contact Name and Title
- Telephone # and Fax #
- Email address, if you have one
- Position Title
- Job Description
- Starting Salary
- Application Procedures
- Closing Date
- Web Page (if applicable--so applicants can research your
If you wish to be included in the Job Match program, please read the
"Employer Release Form" and mark the Job Match form that you have read and
understand the terms and conditions ("agreement").
Other ways you might promote your
organization on the LCSC campus
- Make direct contact with faculty within the divisions from
which you wish to recruit students;
- Make contact with clubs or organizations within the majors
from which you wish to recruit students;
- Provide our office with current materials that can be
included in our resource library.
Click here to read about how you might participate in
on the Palouse.
Become a Member of The
CAS Advisory Committee.