People We Assist
The Center for New Directions Services are provided for:
- A person seeking full-time employment outside of their home
- An unemployed or underemployed person who is responsible for a dependent in the home
- A person who must seek training or paid employment outside of the home due to separation, divorce, widowhood, or disability of spouse
- A person who is no longer employed due to a handicapping condition, job termination, or is going to lose their job due to downsizing, etc.
- A person entering a nontraditional training program or occupation
For an appointment, please contact Muna Crook at 208-792-2313.