Career & Advising Services

Non Traditional Students Talking

People We Assist

The Center for New Directions Services are provided for:


  • A person seeking full-time employment outside of their home

Single Parent:

  • An unemployed or underemployed person who is responsible for a dependent in the home

displaced homemaker:

  • A person who must seek training or paid employment outside of the home due to separation, divorce, widowhood, or disability of spouse

dislocated worker:

  • A person who is no longer employed due to a handicapping condition, job termination, or is going to lose their job due to downsizing, etc.

Nontraditional adult:

  • A person entering a nontraditional training program or occupation
For an appointment, please contact Muna Crook at 208-792-2313.