You're admitted... now what? Here are your next steps.
Log in to WarriorWeb as soon as your receive your acceptance letter.Your user ID and password are listed on the letter.
Checking your LCMail frequently is crucial to your success. It is the college's main method of communicating with you about a wide variety of topics.
User ID: Check What's my User ID on the Main Menu of WarriorWeb
Default password: your birth date (mmddyyyy)
Order transcripts from all institutions you have attended. LCSC needs these before you can register for classes or receive financial aid.
You must meet with an advisor every semester in order to register for classes.
- Schedule a meeting with your advisor. If you aren't sure who your advisor is, you can find out by checking WarriorWeb.
- Print out an unofficial copy of your most recent transcript and bring it to your appointment.
Tuition & Fees
Monitor your "Statement of Account" on WarriorWeb to see what you owe. You can pay your tuition on WarriorWeb by clicking "Pay on my Account" or "Pay on my Payment Plan".
Fees must be paid by the 5th day of the semester.
Payment plans are available at the LCSC-CDA office.
Check out current costs
How to apply:
- Fill out the FAFSA. The priority deadline is March 1. You must be at least tentatively admitted by March 1 to be considered for priority aid.
- Consider applying for scholarships. The general scholarship application deadline is March 1.
- If this will be the first time you take out a student loan from LCSC, you need to sign your Master Promissory Note.
- If this will be the first time you take out a student loan at any school, you'll need to complete entrance counseling.
- LCSC's school code for FASFA is 001621.
To do every semester:
- Print, sign, and submit your award letter and conditions of award (watch your LCMail for the award letter notification - both documents can be printed from WarriorWeb).
- Fill out a concurrent enrollment form (if applicable).
Students enrolled in 6 or more LCSC credits, while also taking classes at North Idaho College, may count credits from both schools toward financial aid. For example, a student enrolled in 9 LCSC credits and 3 NIC credits could be counted as full-time (12 credits) for financial aid purposes. Simply complete the concurrent enrollment form. You can pick one up at the LCSC-CDA office.
NIC Concurrent Enrollment Form
Registering for Classes
- Be certain that you have all holds cleared. Students with holds (Library, Security, etc.) will not be allowed to register.
- Meet with your academic advisor. Once you have been advised, your advisor will ‘release’ an electronic hold that will allow you to access Web registration.
- Log on to WarriorWeb and complete the "Conditions of Registration".
- Access Student Planning in WarriorWeb.
LCSC is pleased to offer to students and advisors Student Planning. This software program works with the our current WarriorWeb to assist a student in planning out courses for their major from entry until graduation.
- When a student is preparing to meet with their advisor for pre-registration, the Student Planning software allows a student to "load" planned courses and request a review of the courses by their advisor.
- The advisor can then look over what the student proposes, make suggestions and comments and then let the student know that their courses are approved for that semester.
- During advance registration and after open registration begins, the student can register via the Student Planning software for the chosen and approved courses with the click of one button.
- NOTE: Advisors will still need to release students and the Conditions of Registration are still required to be completed for the student to be eligible to register. Active holds may prevent registration.
- Instructions for Student Planning are available at planned workshops each semester. Students and advisors can view a prepared set of instructions for Student Planning.
Get a Student ID
The LCSC-CDA front office can make a student ID card for you.