All new and current students must meet with their advisor before every semester to plan out classes for the following semester. Every student is assigned an advisor within their program. Some advisors are faculty while others are full-time advisors for the program.
Students will utilize the Student Planning tool within WarriorWeb to register for all classes. Training on how to use this program can be on a one on one basis with an Enrollment Specialist or through your advisor.
In order to register for classes students must make sure to complete the following tasks:
Once students are registered for classes, it is important to look at book requirements for the class BEFORE classes begin.
Most faculty require students to have their books by the first day of classes. You may find your textbook requirements one of the following ways:
2. Click on "Students."
3. Click on "My Class Schedule" that is found under Registration/Student Planning.
4. Select the term and click on "submit."
5. Click on the "Class Name."
6. Select "Click here for required textbooks & supplies."
7. From here, you are able to click on "check availabilty" to view inventory and make a purchase.
2. On the main screen, locate the FOLLET DISCOVER ICON. Click on "Launch Follett Discover."
3. Select the term and click on "update."
4. You are able to view your book and supply list. From here, you are able to click on each title to get prices and add to your cart.
5. Select "purchase" to bring you to the Lewis-Clark State College website to make your purchase.
1. Log-in using your Student ID.
2. View your booklist-you may also print or email this list.
Click on the BOOKS menu to access all information for course materials and textbooks.
Updates on classes and student requirements will be found via LCMail account or Blackboard.