LCSC Student Services
Student support here at the center
At Lewis-Clark State College Coeur d'Alene students are offered services to help them succeed throughout their entire student career with us. The following are services specific to the center students can utilize:
- Laptops are available for student use at the front LCSC-CDA office.
- Checkout is usually on a weekly basis
- Students looking to rent laptops for the week need to contact the front office ahead of time to ensure there are laptops available at (208) 666-6707
- There are three desktop computers in the front office for students who need a quick print off of information or school work. All copies and prints are $0.05 a piece.
- Desktop computers are not for long term use throughout the day. Students who need more time with a computer should plan on checking out a laptop.
- Our IT Helpdesk is the savior for all of us here at LCSC including students, staff and faculty. They will help with an assortment of tech struggles from student account setup, password help and even LCMail.
- Contact the helpdesk toll free at 1(800) 527-2445 OR our main campus (208) 792-2231
- The LCSC library on main campus is accessible to all students and it is as easy signing in as an LC student! Students have access to an innumberable amount of academic sources as well as tutorials on how to find the books and articles students need, using APA and MLA citation formatting and evaluating the quality of sources.
- Need help? Call the Library for more information at (208) 792-2236.
- Students have access to free counseling services through LCSC’s Student Counseling office. Our certified professional counselors can meet with students regarding a variety of stressors in their lives.
- Contact the Director of Student Services at 208-664-7021 for information and to set up an appointment.
Online Math & Science Tutoring
- Students who need a little extra help in their math and science courses can set up a virtual tutoring session.
- Visit the math and science tutoring website or contact the tutoring center at 208-792-2273 to see the tutoring schedule and to set up an appointment.
CDA Writing Center
- The writing center assists students with the writing process, including topic ideas, writing styles, formatting, revising and editing.
- Appointments for the CDA Writing Center are offered in face-to-face formats, over the phone and virtually.
- For more information regarding hours and contact information, please visit the CDA Writing Center website.
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- The LCSC Writing Lab has an online presence to help students with peer-consulting on their papers. Consultants will give return return comments on essays within 48 hours of a student's request. They are available for all students looking for feedback on their writing.