|News & Events
Logo & Image Use
Calendar & Events
|Contact: Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is the primary contact for all student information inquiries. Lewis-Clark State College considers the following Directory Information and will release this information without the written consent of the student.
* Full Name
* Academic Honors
* Semester/Cumulative Credits Earned
* Major or Program
* Email Address
* Dates of Terms Enrolled
* Previous Colleges Attended
* Full or Part-Time Status
* Class Level
* Withdraw Date
* Degrees/Certificates Awarded and Date Conferred
* Height & Weight of Athletes
* Athletic Achievements
Students may submit a "Directory Information Restriction Request" form to the Office of the Registrar to prevent the above information from being released. This Restriction form is valid for one academic year only and must be renewed within the first 5 days of a subsequent academic year.
The information listed below will never be released without the student's written consent.
* Date of Birth
* Academic Standing
* Entrance Exam Results
* Class Schedule
* Social Security Number
* Address/Phone Number
* Student Identification Number
* Semester/Cumulative Grade Point Average
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords students certain rights with respect to their education records. These rights include:
- The right to inspect and review educational records; requests will be complied with no later than 45 days from the date of the student request.
- The right to request the amendment of the educational records to ensure that the records are not inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise in violation of the students' privacy or their rights;
- The right to consent to disclosures of personally identifiable information contained in the student's education records, except to the extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without consent*;
- The right to file with the US Department of Education a complaint concerning alleged failures by LCSC to comply with the requirements of FERPA;
- The right to obtain a copy of LCSC's student records policy (available from the Registrar's Office, RCH 108); and,
- The right to request the restriction of disclosure of Directory Information. A copy of the "Directory Information Restriction Request" form may be obtained from the Registrar's Office (RCH 108).
- The Solomon Amendment, requires colleges and universities to release information regarding enrolled students to the military for recruitment purposes. Students may restrict disclosure to the military by restricting all disclosure of personal information except by express written consent from the student.
Lewis-Clark State College does not publish and Student Directory
State College, 500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501 (208) 792-5272