Goal is 100 percent participating in giving to LCSC
• Imagine the impact of saying 100% of us support LCSC. (What message would that send to our alumni and private sector when the college seeks external funding and support?)
• Imagine every deserving student receiving a scholarship.
• Imagine our faculty being able to perform the project of their dreams.
• Imagine our library having the most current articles, books and periodicals.
• Imagine every classroom being equipped with the most advanced technology.
• Imagine not having to imagine!
We, as a “family”, have proven time and time again that we wholeheartedly support
L-C. This year, we challenge you to take pride and ownership in our institution by continuing your commitment or beginning as a new contributor to the “Warrior Pride Within” Faculty/Staff Campaign. Please remember that the size of your gift doesn’t matter; participation is what counts. Last year over 142 faculty, staff, and retirees committed over $29,000 to LCSC in support of our fine programs and students. It’s amazing what we can do together!
And as an added incentive, President Thomas has agreed to match each gift that you give, dollar for dollar, up to $10,000, if you turn in your pledge card by May 31, 2007.
Please return your “Warrior Pride Within” Fund form to the Office of College Advancement as soon as possible. As you complete your pledge card, you can designate your gift to the program or scholarship of your choosing. As always, 100% of your gift benefits your designation of choice. We will be happy to receive your gift in one payment or as a payroll deduction.
Imagine what you can do for L-C! Support students, faculty and staff today.
Leanne Parker, Chair Ryan Gill, Chair Lucy Loewen, Chair
Faculty Association PSO CSO