New Student Orientation is Friday
New Student Orientation for the Spring 2013 semester is Friday, January 18. It is required for all new LCSC students and is designed to provide those students with the resources needed to be successful at Lewis-Clark State College. This half-day program provides students with valuable information about key campus services and will provide an opportunity to meet faculty in their selected major.
8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Check-in at the Williams Conference Center
9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- Dr. Andy Hanson, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Dr. J. Anthony Fernández , President
- Introduction of Administration Members
- Introduction of Student Affairs Directors
9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
- Information Session
- Students' Rights and Responsibilities
- Tips for Success
- Overview of Campus Services
- Scholarship and Prize Giveaway
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Division Information Sessions
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Complimentary Lunch in the Student Union Building Cafeteria
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Campus Tour (Optional) - Meet in Lobby of Williams Conference Center
SD 107/307: Students can earn their first credit at Lewis-Clark State College by attending orientation and completing a one-year study plan. For transfer students, an upper division credit is offered (SD 307). SD 107/307 is not a required course but can make attending orientation even more worthwhile.
For more information:
- PHONE: 208.792.2378 or 1.800.933.5272 ext.2378
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEBSITE: www.lcsc.edu/orientation