Controller's Office

Petty Cash

Departments can avoid processing requisitions for small reimbursement by utilizing the petty cash process within their departments, if applicable. Petty cash reimbursements are limited to $50 per receipt. Original receipts are required and must have an authorized signature and the complete 15 digit expenditure account number.

Reimbursements for meals must be on a requisition with a MER.

Any travel related expenses, including gas, taxis, parking costs, etc., must be submitted on a Travel Expense Claim for reimbursement. 

Please contact Accounts Payable with questions on requisitions.


Check Cashing Policy Payment Info Parking Permits
Parking Tickets Sales Tax Cashier