Dr. Manee Moua
B.A. in Psychology from Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA.
M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Washington State University, Pullman, WA.
Ph.D. in Cultural Studies and Social Thought in Education from Washington State University, Pullman, WA.
- Race, Gender and Culture studies in Higher Education
- First-Generation and Underrepresented student support, retention, and success
- Career/identity development and counseling
- Critical Race Feminist Theory and Pedagogy
- Arts-based methodologies and the use of arts methods in teaching and learning
- Multicultural Education/Counseling