Cost & Payment Information
- Dual Credit classes offered at the high school are $65 per credit. For example, a three credit class costs $195.00.
- High school students receive a 25% discount for on-campus classes, plus any applicable program and/ or lab fees.
- Students taking online classes will pay regular part-time fees.
The payment deadline for fall Dual Credit courses taken at participating high schools is:
- October 7, 2015 for fall semester
- If fees are not paid in full by the payment deadline, the student will be dropped from the class.
Payment with a Check
Make checks payable to LCSC and mail to or drop at:
LCSC Controller's Office
500 8th Ave.
Lewiston, ID 83501
Payment with a Credit Card
- LCSC accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover.
- A 2.5% convenience fee is added to credit card transactions.
On campus and e-Learning courses follow institutional deadlines and refunds.
The Controller's Office is the business and accounting office for Lewis-Clark State College and is responsible for receiving and expending funds on behalf of the College.