Fees & Payment
In‐High School Courses
- Idaho students pay a per credit amount as authorized in Idaho State Board of Education policy V.R. (currently $65/credit).
- Washington students (Asotin, Clarkston, Colfax, & Pomeroy) pay 25% of the part‐time per credit fee (currently $324/credit) plus applicable course or technology fees. This amounts to a fee of $81/credit.
- All Idaho and Washington high school students (Asotin, Clarkston, Colfax & Pomeroy) pay 25% of the current part‐time per credit fee, plus applicable course or technology fees (including the per credit online fee).
The payment deadline for dual credit courses taken at participating high schools is:
- October 31, 2017 for Fall semester
- March 30, 2018 for Spring semester
- If fees are not paid in full by the payment deadline, the student will be dropped from all classes. In order to be reinstated, students will need to petition and pay a $100 late registration fee plus any other applicable fees.
Pay with a Check
Make checks payable to LCSC.
LCSC Student Accounts
500 8th Ave
Lewiston, ID 83501
Pay with a Credit Card
- LCSC accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover.
- A 2.5% service fee is added to credit card transactions.
- Call (208) 792-2202
Pay via WarriorWeb
Select “Make A Payment” under Student Accounts on the Student Menu and follow the steps to pay with an e-check or credit card.
Fast Forward Program
The Fast Forward Program provides every student attending an Idaho public school an allocation of $4,125 to use towards Advanced Opportunities in grades 7-12. The program was expanded by the Legislature in 2016 through the passing of House Bill 458. To utilize program funds, students must register through the Application Portal.
For more information, visit the State Department of Education's Advanced Opportunities site.