The Dual Credit program allows high school students to earn academic college credit at their high school. To participate in the Dual Credit Program students must have approval from their high school counselor and LCSC's Early College Coordinator. Welcome to The Warrior Way!
2014-2015 Idaho Dual Credit Brochure
To Qualify, High School Applicants Must:
- Have successfully completed at least one-half of the high school graduation requirements as certified by the local school district.
To Qualify, Homeschooled Applicants Must:
- Have completed at least one-half of high school graduation requirements.
- Provide proof of being homeschooled (i.e. transcript, letter from homeschooling association, etc.).
To Take Classes On-Campus or Online, Applicants Must:
- Submit ACT, SAT, or Compass Test scores if taking English or Math classes.
- Meet all prerequisites. For placement information, contact Career and Advising Services.