The Dual Credit program allows students to earn academic college credit while in high school. To participate in the Dual Credit Program students must have approval from their high school counselor and LCSC's Early College Coordinator. Participants may register for no more than seven credits per semester, unless approved by the Early College Coordinator.
2014-2015 Idaho Dual Credit Brochure
To Qualify, High School Applicants Must:
- Have successfully completed at least one-half of the high school graduation requirements as certified by the local school district.
To Qualify, Homeschooled Applicants Must:
- Have completed at least one-half of high school graduation requirements.
- Provide proof of being homeschooled (i.e. transcript, letter from homeschooling association, etc.).
- If students register for English or Math classes, ACT, SAT or Compass Test scores must be submitted.
- Prerequisites need to be met for an on-campus class. For placement information, contact Career and Advising Services.