- September 18, 2015: Registration deadline
- October 7, 2015: Payment deadline
- February 19, 2016: Registration deadline
- March 7, 2016: Payment deadline
- Submitting completed paperwork required for registration.
- Paying all applicable fees within the specified timeframe. Failure to do so will result in late fees. To find out more, or make a payment contact the Controller's Office.
- Purchasing books and supplies for courses offered on campus or online.
- Transportation to and from class. You will need a parking permit to park in campus parking lots. The cost per year is $5.00.
- Following the LCSC policy for withdrawing from a class or all classes.
- Determining if special conditions or prerequisites exist prior to registration.
- If you who do not pay by the payment deadline, you will be purged from your class(es). In order to be reinstated after being purged for non-payment, you will need to petition and pay a $100 late registration fee plus any other applicable fees.
- The grades earned through Dual Credit are a part of your permanent college record. To drop a class you MUST withdraw from the class by filling out the Add/Drop Form. If dropped after the payment deadline, you will have a permanent grade of 'W' on your transcript.