- February 21, 2014 is the registration deadline for spring semester.
- March 7, 2014 is the payment deadline for spring semester.
- Submitting completed paperwork required for registration.
- Paying all applicable fees within the specified timeframe. Failure to do so will result in late fees. To find out more, or make a payment contact the Controller's Office.
- Purchasing books and supplies for courses offered on campus or online.
- Transportation to and from class. Students need a parking permit to park in campus parking lots. The cost per year is $5.00.
- Following the LCSC policy for withdrawing from a class or all classes.
- Determining if special conditions or prerequisites exist prior to registration.
- Students who do not pay by the payment deadline will be purged from their class(es). In order to be reinstated after being purged for non-payment, students will need to petition and pay a $100 late registration fee plus any other applicable fees.
- The grades earned through Dual Credit are a part of your permanent college record. To drop a class you MUST withdraw from the class by filling out the Add/Drop Form. If dropped after the payment deadline, the student will have a permanent transcript showing a grade of "W".
For more information about the Idaho Dual Credit Program and the institutions involved, please review the Idaho Dual Credit Brochure.