Dual Credit

Dual Credit Transcripts & Transfers


You can obtain your unofficial transcript from WarriorWeb. If you are applying to a different college, you will want to send an official college transcript. You can order them online or by mail or fax. Cost is $10. Contact the Office of the Registrar for more information.

Transfer of Credits

It is the studen'ts responsibility to check with the recieving institution to verify that your Dual Credit classes will transfer. Check with Admissions for a list of transfer guides for schools where we frequently transfer our credits.