Faculty Association Archives
Lewis-Clark State College
Faculty Association Meeting
April 22, 2003
1. Meeting called to order by Richard Moore, Faculty Chair at 3:15 in the Williams Conference Center. A quorum was established as about 33 faculty were in attendance at the time. The association had last met on Dec. 19 and those minutes were read and approved.
2. The Faculty Association Treasurerís Report indicated that our main account has $2672.63 as of April 1.
3. The graduation list will be e-mailed by Richard Moore, who has received it from Diane Johnson. The faculty will vote on it at the May 8 Association meeting.
4. Faculty were reminded to visit with the provost candidates at the faculty sessions as scheduled. The next one is at 4:00 today with Dr. Fay in Ed Tech 103, and there is one at 11:00 tomorrow with Dr. Fernandez in Spalding Hall Conference Room B; other faculty meetings with him at 1:30 and 4:00 and his presentation at 3:30 in the TCC. The same pattern will be repeated with Dr. Fleeger on April 30 and May 1. Dr. Moore encouraged faculty to meet the candidates and to give input to Dr. Thomas. The Senators will have breakfast sessions with the three candidates, also.
5. The following faculty were nominated for Faculty Emeritus Status: Dr. Brent Bradberry, from the Division of Natural Sciences; Harlan Vandenbark from the T & I Division; and Dr. Hugh Nichols from Humanities. The motion was seconded and unanimously adopted.6. The meeting was adjourned at 3:30 by Richard Moore, Chair
Minutes respectfully submitted by Sheila Watkins, Secretary
Faculty Association Home| Faculty Senate Home
ADMISSIONS | ALUMNI |
ATHLETICS | CAMPUS LIFE AND DIVERSITY |
LIFELONG LEARNING | WELCOME
TO LCSC | WORKING at LCSC
CALENDAR | NEWS | PEOPLE | SITE MAP | HOME
State College, 500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501 (208) 792-5272
Web Site maintained by: email@example.com