Financial Aid

Financial Aid Forms

Be sure to choose the correct year for the form(s) you need. These forms include scholarship applications, verification documents, SAP appeal forms, Financial Aid Requests (Change of Enrollment, Loan and Workstudy Request), etc.

2016-2017 Academic Year

2017 Summer

2017-2018 Academic Year

Professional Judgment Request

LCSC Banner