The majority of scholarships require only the General Scholarship Application. For those that require a separate application see: Scholarships that require a separate application...what do I do?
- Visit www.lcsc.edu/financialaid/scholarships-and-waivers to see the list of scholarships offered through LCSC that require the General Scholarship Application.
- Browse the categories and descriptions.
- If a scholarship requires you to demonstrate financial need, you must have a FAFSA on file by the March 1 Priority Deadline.
- Use the checklist to apply for your desired scholarships.
- Complete the General Scholarship Application in its entirety.
- All scholarships require the general essay to be answered. Additional essays may be required for some scholarships.
- If submitting the paper version, be sure it is signed.
- If submitting online, be sure to attach your essays/additional information.
- The General Scholarship Application must be submitted by March 1.
Merit-based scholarships are awarded based on your cumulative grade point average (GPA) or test scores (ACT, SAT or RSAT)
- Visit www.lcsc.edu/financialaid/scholarships-and-waivers/merit-and-academic/ to see if you are eligible for consideration.
- To qualify, you must be admitted at least tentatively by March 1 (December 1 for Early Consideration) Admissions Office. To ensure you are considered, submit your transcripts, test scores, etc. to the Admissions Office as soon as possible.
- Merit-based scholarship recipients will receive an Award Letter, Conditions of Award and Scholarship Contract in early March (early December for Early Consideration); those must be returned by the deadline in the paperwork.