Why is my financial aid not on my student account?
- How do I find out what is holding up my financial aid?
- View “Financial Aid Award Letter” on WarriorWeb to see if you have any awards available to you.
- View “My Documents” on WarriorWeb to see if the Financial Aid Office is missing anything from you.
- View “Grades/Attendance” on WarriorWeb to see if your instructors have confirmed your attendance.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at 208-792-2224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reasons your financial aid might be on hold:
- I was selected for Verification.
- My enrollment is not confirmed.
- Contact your professors and have them confirm your attendance.
- If it is after the 10th day, you will need to get a Manual Enrollment Confirmation Form from the Financial Aid Office for on-campus classes.
- If it is after the 10th day, you will need your professors to contact the Financial Aid Office via email to confirm your distance learning courses.
- I did not have my paperwork submitted before the transmittal.
- Upon completion of your paperwork, your financial aid will transmit to your student account on the next scheduled transmittal.
- Funds are available to pay your fees before you would receive residual monies.
- I am denied for Financial Aid.