Official Military Transcript Requests
- Official Military transcripts will be evaluated and transferred onto the student's LCSC transcript after 12 college credits, including 3 from LCSC, have been completed.
- For Marines, Sailors and Soldiers 50% of 32 or 16 credits will be transferred onto your LCSC transcript. To have the remaining (up to 32 or 16) military credits transferred, you must meet with your academic advisor. These additional credits can only be transferred in as equivalent to LCSC courses. Only by a signature from an academic advisor will the Registrar transcript these equitable credits.
- For Airman the following applies: The Community College of the Air Force meets regional accreditation requirements (SACS-CC) for Associate of Applied Science degrees. LCSC will transfer up to 70 credits from The Community College of the Air Force.
- For further details on the policy and procedure of assessment and transcription of credit for military training and experience you can review policy 2.120 of the LCSC Policy & Procedures Manual at the LCSC Human Resources website.
- To have your your official military transcripts sent to LCSC follow these procedures:
- All transcript requests should be sent to:
Lewis-Clark State College
Office of the Registrar
500 8th Avenue
Lewiston, ID 83501