Here are the steps for receiving your VA education benefits:
- Apply as a degree-seeking student with the Office of Admission.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov
- Complete and submit the VA Transfer Form to the LCSC Veterans Coordinator:
- 22-1995 (For all Chapters except CH 35)
- 22-5495 (For CH 35 recipients only)
- Submit a copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the LCSC Veterans Coordinator. The COE is a letter you should receive from the VA that shows you are eligible for VA education benefits.
- Send your official military transcripts to LCSC.
- Once you have been admitted be sure to contact Career and Advising Services to register for classes.
- Once you have registered for classes contact the LCSC Veterans Coordinator.
- Post 9/11 (CH 33) recipients must fill out and submit the Enrollment Certification Form to the LCSC Veterans Coordinator when finished registering for classes.
- Read the LCSC Enrollment Policy for Students Receiving VA Education Benefits.
- Check your LCMail often for updates.