The Veterans Coordinator
at Lewis-Clark State College is located in the Financial Aid
Reid Centennial Hall, Room 208.
Click on the
links below for our Veterans and Family Biannual Newsletter:
2010 Spring Semester
2009 Fall Semester
Toll Free: 1-800-933-5272,
ask for Financial Aid Office
If a student thinks he/she may be eligible for VA education benefits as
a veteran, a dependant of a veteran, a guardsman or reservist, this office can help! You
are welcome to follow the steps outlined in the two links below or you may
come in to the office and we will give you the proper paperwork for
- New student
Click here if you are:
- A transfer student that has been receiving benefits from
a previous institution.
- Changing your major.
- Returning to school and have previously received benefits.
To submit monthly verifications:
(chapters 30, 1606, and 1607)
- Go to
www.gibill.va.gov, and click on WAVE.
- Follow the instructions for logging in.
- To verify over the phone call
At the WAVE you can do the following:
- Check your benefit status
- See if your monthly certification has
- Submit Direct Deposit information
- Report changes to your enrollment