state of idaho benefit package
Health, FSA, EAP, Life & disability
LCSC's health (medical, dental, vision, & prescription drug), life & disability, employee assistance program (eap), and flexible spending account (FSA) are all administered by The Office of Group Insurance. Visit the OGI website or the Benefits At A Glance Brochure for information on your benefit package. If you have any other questions about benefits, please call Human Resource Services at 208.792.2269.
- Professional Staff & Faculty have the option of choosing between two ORP retirement plans, TIAA & VALIC. The employee contribution rate is 6.97% and is matched at 9.3%. Employees are vested immediately.
- Classified Staff have one retirement plan to choose from, PERSI. The employee contribution rate is 6.79% and is matched at 11.32%. Employees are vested after 5 years of credited state service.
vacation, sick, fmla leave
- Professional Staff earn vaction at the rate of approximately 2 days per month (cap of 240 hours).
- Classified Staff earn vacation at the rate of approximately 1 day per month (cap depends on length of employment)
- All full-time employees earn sick leave at the rate of approximately 1 day per month (no cap on sick leave).
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
LCSC has 10 paid holidays per year including: New Year's Day, Idaho Human Right's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Veteran's Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas