Full-Time Faculty & Staff
Find all the information you need on the benefit package at Lewis-Clark State College.
To obtain an @lcsc.edu email account, you will need to complete the IT Security Tutorial. Please have your Warrior ID number ready or contact HRS to receive this number.
Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
The online FERPA tutorial will provide you with a brief overview of the Act and successful completion of the lesson is the pre-requisite for obtaining access to Datatel Colleague and WarriorWeb.
Sexual Harassment Training
The online tutorial is required by all employees and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Lewis-Clark State College is an agency of the State of Idaho and is a part of the state payroll system. Employees are paid on a bi-weekly pay cycle with a two-week lag time. That is, work performed during one pay period will be paid at the end of the following pay period. Regulary scheduled paydays are every other Friday.
- Direct Deposit & Paystubs: All employees are required to use direct deposit. Your first paycheck will be mailed to your home address but after that all checks will be direct deposit. Paystubs are available online with the use of your individual user ID and password that you can obtain from the Payroll Office by calling 792.2204.
- I-Time: I-Time is an online application that allows employees to create their own timesheets and self-enter time. All employees are required to use I-Time to record your hours worked, vacation, and sick leave hours. You can obtain your individual user ID and password from the Payroll Office by calling 792.2204.
Moving Expense Reimbursement
All or some of the moving expenses of an employee may be reimbursed by Lewis-Clark State College. Please see Policy 4.110 and for further questions, contact the Budget Office at 792.2361.
- Form I-9 (Will need copies of the required documentation)
- Form W-4
- Direct Deposit
- Personnel Data Sheet
- Confidentiality Statement
- Life Insurance Forms
- Basic Life Beneficiary Designation
- Voluntary Term Life Enrollment Form (optional)
- Retirement - Choose between the following plans:
- Faculty & Professional Staff: Standard Retirement Insurance Form
- TIAA-CREF Online Enrollment OR
- VALIC Online Enrollment
- Classified Staff:
- PERSI Enrollment Form
- Insurance & Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Contact Human Resource Services for your log in information.