Other sources to pay for your education
The Humanities Division offers ten third-party scholarships to students in the Humanities field, four Activities Scholarships within the division, and assists with two scholarships for students looking to study abroad.
- John AK Barker Endowed Scholarship
- Browning Family Scholarship in Creative Writing
- Laura Moore Cunningham Publishing Arts Scholarship
- Connie McLaughlin Gibbar Music Scholarship
- Norman MacLean Scholarship
- John L Nydegger Scholarship
- Bob Olson Endowed Scholarship
- Susan P Schroeder Memorial Scholarship
- Carolyn Silverthorne Memorial Scholarship
- The Three Generation Scholarship- The Larry Butts Family
For information on these scholarships, please visit Financial Aid: Humanities Scholarships. These are awarded for academic years and the deadline for all applications is March 1st.
- Speech & Debate
- Video Production
For information on how to apply for these scholarships, please contact the Humanities Division at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms and scholarship criteria will be provided for you.
Study Away Scholarships:
- Helen Bernfield Foreign Language Study Abroad Endowed Scholarship
- Humanities Study Abroad Scholarship
For application forms and information, please contact the Study Away Coodinator, Dana Elliott, email@example.com.