FALL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JULY 1
SPRING INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1
- Fill out our online application or print and email/mail the application. Address the envelope to: International Admissions 500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501 USA
- Pay the application fee.
- Send official school transcripts/records: (not required for Institute of Intensive English [ESL] students).
- Students must show evidence of secondary (high school) school completion or the equivalent.
- Students must show at least a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale from a secondary (high school) or post-secondary (college or university) institution. Students with more than 14 transferable post-secondary credits do not need to show secondary transcripts.
- Send an official bank statement.
- Send Certificate of Financial Responsibility.
- Send a copy of your passport.
- Meet our English proficiency requirements by submitting an acceptable test score
||5 (in all bands, not average)
|SAT (Critical Reading)
||40, C, or Pass
We recommend that students scan and email copies of all their documents as soon as possible. This will allow us to process applications quickly . Please email documents to email@example.com
. Official documents can be mailed to the address listed above.
To transfer to Lewis-Clark State College from another school in the United States, please have your current school fill out our Transfer Form.
Chat with a representative now!