FALL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JULY 1
SPRING INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1
- Fill out our online application or print and email/mail the application. Address the envelope to: International Admissions 500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501 USA
- Pay the application fee.
- Send official school transcripts/records: (not required for Institute of Intensive English [ESL] students).
- Students must show evidence of secondary (high school) school completion or the equivalent.
- Students must show at least a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale from a secondary (high school) or post-secondary (college or university) institution. Students with more than 14 transferable post-secondary credits do not need to show secondary transcripts.
- Some applicants will be required to submit their original transcripts to an outside evaluation agency such as World Education Services (WES). This determination will be made by the admissions team at their discretion. Students will be responsible to pay for the transcript evaluation.
- Send an official bank statement.
- Send Certificate of Financial Responsibility.
- Send a passport copy.
- Meet our English proficiency requirements by submitting an acceptable test score.
- Obtain LCSC-approved health insurance.
||5 (in all bands, not average)
|SAT (Critical Reading)
||40, C, or Pass
We recommend that students scan and email copies of all their documents as soon as possible. This will allow us to process applications quickly . Please email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and official documents can be mailed to the address listed above.
To transfer to Lewis-Clark State College from another school in the United States, please have your current school fill out our Transfer Form.
Chat with a representative now!