Before you Arrive…
- Tell the International Programs Office your flight information and arrival date by sending an email to email@example.com
- Remember to make travel arrangements to arrive in Lewiston at least 1 day before new international student orientation. You must arrive in the U.S. by your orientation date.
- Confirm your airport pickup (Airport code LWS) with the International Programs Office.
- Make housing arrangements and notify firstname.lastname@example.org of your choice.
- Make copies of medical records, prescriptions, immigration documents, and your passport.
- Label your luggage with your address in Lewiston or the International Programs Office Address (500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, ID, 83501 USA).
- Do not pack your I-20 and passport in your suitcase; bring them with you on the plane to present to Immigration officials upon arrival in the U.S.
IIE and Bridge students! Send us a copy of your F-1 visa to activate one month of free access to Dyned. Use Dyned to prepare for your placement test upon arrival. Dyned will also give you an idea about what Language level in which you are likely to placed.
Approved Health insurance is required
All international students must have approved health insurance. Students who do not have an approved health insurance waiver, or opt/qualify for alternate LCSC-approved health insurance, will be responsible for the cost of LCSC-provided health insurance.
Other Things to Consider:
- Many students like to bring traditional clothing, crafts, music, and other things from their countries.
- Lewiston has four seasons and enjoys a wonderful climate year round.
- Fall: September-December
- Winter: December-March
- Spring: March-June
- Summer: June-September
Questions? Contact Us!