Before you Arrive…
- Tell the International Programs Office your flight information and arrival date by emailing email@example.com.
- Remember to make travel arrangements to arrive in Lewiston at least 1 day before new international student orientation. You must arrive in the U.S. by the start date listed on your I-20.
- Confirm your airport pickup (Airport code LWS) with the International Programs Office.
- Make copies of medical records, prescriptions, immigration documents, and your passport.
- Label your luggage with your address in Lewiston or the International Programs Office Address (500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, ID, 83501 USA).
- Do not pack your I-20 and passport in your suitcase; bring them with you on the plane to present to Immigration officials upon arrival in the U.S.
Other Things to Consider:
- Many students like to bring traditional clothing, crafts, music, and other things from their countries.
- Lewiston has four seasons and enjoys a wonderful climate year round.
- Fall: September-December
- Winter: December-March
- Spring: March-June
- Summer: June-September
Questions? Contact Us!