Payment options for tuition and fees
- LCSC accepts MasterCard, Discover Card, Visa, and American Express. You will need to communicate with your bank about the daily limit for charges. Please note that credit cards and/or debit cards will be charged a 2.5% service fee.
- Most automated teller machines (ATM) only allow a certain amount of cash to be withdrawn per day. Plan ahead if you want to use this method of payment. ATM fees may apply.
- Bank drafts from your home bank are accepted only in U.S. Dollars. The amount cannot exceed the amount due to us, and it must be made payable to Lewis-Clark State College (LCSC).
- Personal Checks drawn on a bank within the U.S. made payable to Lewis-Clark State College (LCSC).
- Electronic Checks can be processed on Warrior Web or at the Cashier Window. This option is not available for Intensive English or Bridge students. Student must have a checking account at a bank within the U.S. and will need their routing number, account number and check number.
- Wired funds are only accepted through the intermediary company, Flywire. The website is secure and allows prompt payments at a lower cost than traditional wires. Payments sent through Flywire should not exceed the balance due to LCSC. Please go to https://www.peertransfer.com/school/lcsc for more information.
LCSC does not accept:
- Direct Wire transfers. We only use the secure Flywire method
- Credit card payments via email, fax, or phone.
Paper statements are not mailed. Students should log in to Warrior Web to view their billing statement. Bridge or Intensive English students will not be able to view their complete billing statements on WarriorWeb; please contact the International Programs Office for a copy of your statement. Statements reflect charges for your enrollment, including tuition, course fees, health insurance, and housing and meal charges for residence hall students. A billing statement will only be generated upon course registration.
Fees are due by the payment deadline (usually the fifth day of classes). For additional information, check the statement section under the term for which you are interested. If you have questions regarding your statement, please contact the Student Accounts Office (Location: Administration Building 103, Phone: 208-792-2202, Email: email@example.com).
Banks within One Mile (1.6 km) of LCSC:
U.S. Bank ……………………………………..………. 835 Main St (208) 799-2500
Wells Fargo ……………………………………..…… 868 Main St (208) 799-6235
For banking services you need two forms of picture ID (Passport, Government Issued ID or LCSC Student ID); Social Security Number not required.