COLLEAGUE AND WARRIORWEB OUTAGES
Colleague and WarriorWeb are generally unavailable from 5am-8am on the second, third and last Fridays of the month for scheduled maintenance and from 3am-5am (approximately) on the Wednesday following the second Tuesday of the month (Microsoft's Patch Tuesday). Schedule adjustments may be made by vote of the Data Advisory Committee (see http://intranet.lcsc.edu/dac).
- Wednesday February 28 (3-5am approx)
- Friday March 2
- Friday March 9
- Wednesday March 14 (3-5am approx)
- Friday March 16
- Friday March 30
- Wednesday, January 17th, 9 pm PST
- Upgrades will be made to the Boise router and may cause interruptions to service. Work will be completed no later than January 18th, 4 am PST.
- Friday, January 26th, 7 pm PST
- The Boise router will be receiving maintenance overnight. There are no expected outages. The work should take one hour, however, a maintenance window has been reserved until 4am Saturday morning in case there are unforeseen problems.