LCSC Kids' College Scholarships
Scholarships made possible by a grant from:
what you need to know
- Scholarships will be available to those who qualify for Free/Reduced lunch through their school’s lunch programs. Applicants will be asked to attach a copy of the award letter to their application. These are available at district offices at your request.
- Additional scholarships are also available for children whose parents/guardians are current students at LCSC. This made possible by Associated Students of LCSC.
- Students must be between 6-15 years old as of June 1, 2018.
- Scholarship funds go towards $50 tuition fee. Participant agrees to pay additional fees. If additional funds are available at beginning of session, Kids’ College may be able to cover additional fees. (Fingers crossed!)
- Scholarships will cover the cost of UP TO four Kids' College classes.
- Must complete and return the application and registration forms, award letter from school district, and Health Release Form by Friday, June 15, 2018.
- Awards are based on funding available.
- Must be between the ages of 6-15 as of June 1, 2018
- Must complete and return the registration and application forms, award letter from school district, and Health Release form by June 15, 2018
Please fill out to the best of your ability and if you are unsure about something, leave it blank of call us! We are here to help!
Links to documents: scholarship application, registration form, and health release.
We are accepting scholarship applications for Kids' College 2018 at this time the deadline is June 15th.
Contact the Kids' College Office with questions or for additional information at 208-792-2860 or by email.