Policies & Procedures
2. Generally, only LCSC faculty and staff may
reserve the ICC at this time. Inquiries from
3. Information about scheduling the use of the ICC
or any LCSC computer lab can be found
4. Cancellations for reservations must be made at
least 72 hours in advance. Failure to observe
5. The ICC will only be available during hours
that the Library is regularly open. This policy is
6. Facility charges: Charges for use of the
Information Commons Classroom can be found under
7. The ICC is scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
8. Confirmation of approval will include notice of reasonable use standards, namely:
a. Users will clear all
tables, counters and the room generally of materials and/or trash at
b. Faculty and/or staff
using the facility will ensure that students or guests have left the
c. Computers should be turned off, at the completion of the activity.
d. All equipment used
during a session should be returned to appropriate cabinets at the
Users who do not comply with reasonable use
rules will not be scheduled to use the facility again.
10. Reference and other library staff are not
available for training on the use of ICC technology.
11. Library Circulation staff will provide room
access as necessary. A schedule of approved use
12. Cabinets providing access to video players and
sound equipment will be left unlocked. All
14. The ICC is not generally available as a
location for students to practice presentations unless
LCSC Library website is maintained by Lynne Bidwell,
Lewis-Clark State College • 500 8th Avenue • Lewiston, ID 83501 • (208) 792-5272
Copyright © Lewis-Clark State College | Disclaimer | Technology Use Guidelines