Information Literacy Modules
How to Check Your Students’ Grades
1. You will need to be a designated “Teaching Assistant” on the Information Literacy WebCT course. Ask Barbara Barnes to have you added to the list of “Teaching Assistants.”
2. Log in to your account on WarriorWeb.
3. Go to your Class Schedule. Click on the course that has the modules quizzes as a component.
4. At the bottom of the class screen, click on Virtual Classroom/WebCT.
5. If your class is not primarily online, you will get an empty course shell for your class in WebCT. In the upper right corner, click on My WebCT.
6. Select Information Literacy from the course list.
7. From the “TA Links” box on the left side of the Course Page, select Manage Students.
8. If you get this page, click on Continue.
9. The students are listed in a table in alphabetical order. The table lists ALL students who are registered for the modules quizzes, so you will need to go through the tables to find the students on your roster.
10. Use the drop-down box above the grade box to select different sections of the alphabetical roster to view.
11. When you’ve finished looking at grades, just close the browser window to log-off.