Lewis-Clark State College is committed to establishing and maintaining a campus environment that promotes cultural diversity. Native American/Minority Student Services offers programs and services designed to assist students of color in meeting their educational goals, both in and out of the classroom. Assistance is available for students from admission through graduation.
- Academic & Personal Advising
- Minority Scholarship & Financial Aid Information
- GI Bill Application Assistance, Veterans Scholarship and Financial Aid Informaiton
- Campus & Community Referrals
- Student Clubs & Organizations Involvement
- Computer Lab & Study Area
- Student Mentoring & Advocacy
- Cultural Awareness Programing
- Lapwai/LCSC Van Transportation Flyer
- Collaboration with the Pi'amkinwaas Center
- Liaison with Area Tribes & Programs
- Emergency Assistance for Native American Students
Inter-Institutional MOU Celebration, at Spaulding Park, 10:30am, June 5, 2018.
Idaho Indian Education Summit hosted by North idaho College, June 14 & 15, 2018.