|Apparel Shop Volunteer
Apparel Shop is located on the south side of the Activity Center,
next to the Main Concession Stand. Check in at the Apparel Shop
window, and you will be directed as to how to enter the booth.
2. Take a few minutes to look over what is being sold to familiarize
your self with the shop. NO NAIA World Series items may be sold
during the Series; once the Series begins, they are only available
at the Souvenir Booth behind 3rd base.
3. The person you are replacing in the Shop will show you how to run
the cash register and credit card machine.
4. Please be sure to remove all price tags when making a sale, as
this is our inventory control method. Place the tag in the register
when concluding the sale.
5. Please greet all visitors to the Shop with a smile and an offer
to assist them with color, size, etc.
6. Periodically, someone from Potlatch Credit Union will be by to
make a money pick up. Please complete the Cash Sheet in the Apparel
Shop instruction book each time a pick up is made.
7. For assistance, please call Cindi Durgan at 208-750-5136.
8. The last shift at night needs to run 1) a batch detail report,
and 2) a settlement on the credit card machine. This is labeled
Apparel Shop and dated and put in the cash bag at final pickup.